We are looking for a production designer to lead asset production and style documentation for iOS and Mac applications. This is an entry to mid-level position.
We value designers with a passion for great user experiences, a love of stunning iOS and Mac apps, and an eye for pixel-level details.
As a part of our team, you'll be participating in some of the highest profile client projects in the industry, as well as on our own products. You will work with dedicated, passionate professionals committed to making some of the best apps in the world.
This position is approximately 70% Production Design, with opportunities to contribute and grow across the spectrum of UX design.
An ideal candidate is ready to jump in and contribute on a variety of projects. You might be preparing assets in the morning, sketching ideas to solve a design problem after lunch, and working with a developer on implementation in the late afternoon. You're proficient in Photoshop and ready to take your skills to the next level. As many of our employees work remotely, the ability to clearly and effectively communicate across digital channels is a must.
- Work with our senior designers and developers to create usable application assets from PSDs comps
- Own the Production Design process and create detailed style documentation for development
- Work with the engineering team to place, tweak, and update application assets as needed
- Work with our design team to conceptualize, research, sketch, wireframe, design, and document apps
- Use issue tracking tools, basic Git commands, and add/update assets in Xcode
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Ability to create usable application assets in Photoshop (if the ustwo Pixel Perfect Precision Handbook makes sense to you you're on the right track)
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and a strong desire to learn
In addition to being a cool job in a great industry, this position also offers:
- Competitive salary
- Great health insurance plan, including spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Our central office is a cozy retreat on Upper Queen Anne in Seattle, Washington; remote work permissible for the right person
If you think you're a good match for this position, please send your resumé along with a cover letter to email@example.com.